As a trusted Microsoft Azure Partner, Spectrum Digitals has been helping businesses migrate to Microsoft Azure and leverage the power of this platform.
Spectrum Digitals has been helping businesses, ranging from small to Fortune 50, migrate to Azure, avoid common pitfalls, meet security and compliance requirements, reduce their IT costs, improve overall efficiency and performance, continue growth and retain competitive edge.
Be it lift and shift from on-premises environment or or move from any third party platform to Azure, Spectrum Digitals can offer expert guidance and tactical execution to help you transform your infrastructure to a more agile, secure, easily scalable and cost effective one with Microsoft Azure.
Azure Migration approach:
We start with a Discovery Assessment where our Azure Cloud Architects analyze your current environment, architecture and understand your business needs. We take the findings from the assessment, and design & build a custom Azure environment to meet your security, compliance and cost-efficiency requirements. And then, migrate the workloads, make it production-ready, go-live and continue with support.
Why choose Spectrum Digitals as your Azure Migration Partner?
- One of the leading Microsoft Azure partners with Gold level Competencies in Cloud Platform, Security and Productivity
- Delivered over 200+ Azure Migration Engagements
- Get access to dedicated Azure Certified Engineers
- Get access to Microsoft Funding for any POCs, Assessment, Workshops and Migration
Some of the areas where Aurere can help you save 30% or more from your current Infrastructure spending and/or make your IT more efficient.
- Extend your Infrastructure to the Cloud
- Backup your Data and Maximize your uptime
- Run, Backup or Archive Database Workloads in Azure
- Extend Your Infrastructure using Linux on Azure
- Develop Modern Cloud Solution and Target Mobility, Web and APIs Application on Azure
- Move your SharePoint setup to the Cloud
- Move your Dev and test workload to the cloud
Benefits of Migrating to Azure as a platform:
- Always up & Always on – Microsoft Azure delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA and enables your organization to run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure. Azure provides automatic OS and service patching, built in network load balancing and resiliency to hardware failure. It supports a deployment model that enables upgrading Azure applications without downtime.
- Fewer Changes – Azure supports various programming languages through client libraries being available for them and released under an open source license. Features and services are exposed for easy access.
- Unlimited Servers & Unlimited Storage – With Azure applications can scale to any size. It is a fully automated self-service platform that allows provisioning resources within minutes. You can elastically grow or shrink resource usage based on needs. You only pay for the resources your application uses. Azure is available in multiple datacenters around the world, enabling you to deploy applications close to your customers.